Tips for Purchasing Your Harvest Tickets Online
- Tickets for the 2015 Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival go on sale Saturday, May 9th 2015 at 9am AST
- Create your Ticketpro account in advance of the First Day of Ticket Sales. In order to purchase through Ticketpro, you must create a free ticketpro account. Signing up in advance of first day of ticket sales will save you time when purchasing tickets, as all you will have to do is sign in with your user name and password.
- Transactions must be completed within 20 minutes. Please note: putting tickets in your purchase basket does not “reserve” tickets indefinitely; it only reserves your tickets for 20 minutes, so you have time to complete the transaction.
- The Ultimate pass is a popular item. If you want Ultimate passes, make these purchases first. Complete your transaction and then return to consider other shows. You now have the option to purchase Playhouse add-ons later using a promo code provided in your Ultimate purchase confirmation email. The promo code can be used at the Harvest Store only.
- Playhouse shows seat selection: If purchasing an Ultimate and adding on a Playhouse show, you must take the best seats available provided by the system for the Playhouse add-on. However, if buying a Playhouse show separately from an Ultimate Pass, you can choose your seat from all remaining stock using the Playhouse seat map.
- The new Ultimate Pass is good for admission to all 4 tented venues Wednesday-Saturday.
- Plan ahead. Know what you want buy well before 9 am! This way you can quickly get into the system and get your order processed!
- Refrain from using Back and Forward buttons in the browser. Those buttons only display screens that have been displayed previously, but do not necessarily reflect the present ticket/pass availability. (For example, if you have tickets in your cart and then release them, if you click on the Back button a few times, the screen will show those tickets in your cart, however, in reality they are no longer there.)
- Confirmation emails are sent immediately after your purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation email, check your junk box. If confirmation is not there then you may have provided an incorrect email address. You can access your account by clicking on this link https://secure.ticketpro.ca/#myprofile. If you have not received a confirmation within 24 hours of your purchase, please call Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090.
How Has Harvest improved upon our online purchasing process?
- Starting at 10 pm on Friday, May 8th 2015, our website will be automatically re-directed to www.ticketpro.ca for 24 hours only. You’ll be able to see information about the shows, passes and packages on the Ticketpro website. Their larger server capacity will ensure that the high traffic of purchasers can be accommodated.
- In an effort to remain green, we have done away with paper vouchers for passes. You will still have to come to the Harvest Store to redeem your pass, but now you will only need your confirmation email and a piece of ID
- You are able to choose your Playhouse seats from a seating chart in the Ticketpro system (except when purchasing Ultimate add-ons – then the system will automatically choose best seat available).
- You will have 20 minutes to make your online purchases. This is an increase from the standard 10 minutes usually allotted by Ticketpro.