Hello Harvest Passholders!
Harvest Central is officially open at 408 Queen St. in Fredericton! This post contains very important information you’ll need to pick-up your pass for Harvest 2019. Please review the information below and contact us if you have any questions.
Pass Pick-up Info:
- You must come to Harvest Central at 408 Queen St. to pick up your physical pass before you head out to the venues.
- Passes may only be released to the original purchaser.
- You must present identification (photo ID and mailing address) to pick-up your passes.
- If you are unable to pick-up your pass in-person, please contact Harvest at 506-454-2583, or our Store Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvest Central’s hours of operation are:
- August 12th-September 9th: M – F: 9am – 5pm, Saturday: 10am – 2pm
- September 10th-15th: Tues – Sat, 9am – 10pm
While you’re there, have a look at the Harvest merch. If you bought an Ultimate Pass, you’ll get 15% off.
- If you purchased an Ultimate Pass, your pass gets you into every tent, every night. Nightly passes will get you in to every tent on the day printed on the pass. The Big Fun Pass allows access to all shows at the Atlantic Lottery Barracks Tent, and the Hoodoo House Venue Pass allows access to all shows at The Ginger Agency Hoodoo House.
- There is a chance you will arrive at a tent just as it reaches capacity and may have to wait a minute or three to gain admission.
- Again this year, we have a separate line for passholders to ensure speedy entry.
- When you arrive at your first show every day, we’ll scan your pass and stamp your hand. The rest of that night, we’ll scan your pass and peek at your hand stamp.
DID YOU KNOW?
The ANBL Harvest Safe Ride Program provides FREE transportation to festival patrons from Thursday to Saturday of festival week. A hotel shuttle will also make a stop at most major Fredericton hotels and some local businesses. Watch for a schedule later this summer.
Follow us and share your Harvest love on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram all weekend to stay in the loop on all things Harvest including any special guests we may have lined up throughout the weekend!