2020 Pre-Sale Ultimate Passes will go on sale December 2nd at 11am (AST). and can be purchased online at harvestjazzandblues.ticketpro.ca or by calling 1-888 311-9090. Passes are not available for purchase in person or by phone at the Harvest office.
Here are some best practices for online ticket buying:
- The ticket buying link is: harvestjazzandblues.ticketpro.ca (note: do NOT put www. before the web address).
- Create your Ticketpro account and/or retrieve your account password before December 2nd in order to purchase. Signing up before the on-sale will save you time when purchasing passes, as all you will have to do is sign in with your username and password. You can create your account, or reset your password on an existing account if needed, here: secure.ticketpro.ca/?lang=en/#myprofile
- Transactions must be completed within 12 minutes. Please note: putting tickets in your purchase basket does not “reserve” tickets indefinitely; it only reserves your tickets for 12 minutes, so you have time to complete the transaction.
- There is a limit of four (4) Ultimate Passes per customer.
- Refrain from using Back and Forward buttons in the browser. Those buttons only display screens that have been displayed previously, but do not necessarily reflect the present ticket/pass availability. (For example, if you have tickets in your cart and then release them, if you click on the Back button a few times, the screen will show those tickets in your cart, however, in reality they are no longer there.)
- Confirmation emails are sent after your purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 15 minutes of your purchase, check your junk mail. If your confirmation is not there then you may have provided an incorrect email address. You can verify the information you’ve provided by accessing your account with this link: secure.ticketpro.ca/#myprofile