Please review this message carefully if you are attending this year’s Harvest Music Festival.
Proof of Vaccination & Admissions Procedures:
Proof of Vaccination is Required for admission to The Blues Tent and The Playhouse.
Admissions staff will visually inspect a vaccination record provided by the patron, and the patron’s government issued photo ID.
This process may result in delays to entry. To help keep things moving:
- Get yourself a WRISTBAND! Once you’ve shown your proof of vaccination, patrons will have the option of wearing a wristband to indicate that they’ve been admitted to the venue, and to allow for express entry to the next show they attend.
You can also pick up your wristband IN ADVANCE by bringing your proof of vaccination to the Harvest Central Sea Can (corner of Queen St. and Carleton St.) at the following times:
- Wed, Sept 15 – 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Thurs, Sept 16 – 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Fri, Sept 17 – 12pm – 5pm
- Sat, Sept 18 – 12pm – 5pm
Please arrive at the venue early! The earlier you’re in line, the easier it will be for us to get everyone into the show! Doors open 45 minutes before shows that begin at 5:00pm or 6:00pm, and 30 minutes before every other show.
What do I need to show as Proof of Vaccination?
- All patrons over 12 years of age must have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, the second of which was administered at least 14 days prior to the performance.
- Along with your tickets, please bring your:
- Government issued photo ID
- Record of vaccination (original, scan, photo, or results from an official online service). Records may be provided on paper or on your phone.
- Harvest will not collect or store any patron medical information.
- If you have received a medical exemption, you must contact Harvest in advance of the Festival no later than September 10th to arrange for entry. If you have not contacted Harvest in advance, you may not be admitted to the venue. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 506-454-2583.
- Children under the age of 12 may attend All Ages performances, but must remain masked at all times.
Ultimate Pass Pick-up:
Harvest Central is now open for Ultimate Pass pick-up! Please pick-up your pass as soon as you can to avoid delays. We are located inside the Garrison General Store Sea Can on the corner of Queen St. and Carleton St.
September 9th – September 11th
September 12th – September 18th
Wed – Sat: 11am-10pm
Important Information about your visit to The Playhouse:
From our friends at the Fredericton Playhouse:
We are taking measures to protect you and our community.
- Masks – Please bring your mask with you. Community face masks must be worn in the Playhouse. While we recommend you keep it on as much as possible, your mask may be removed while in your seat in the auditorium. However, patrons under 12 years and those who are medically exempt from vaccination must wear masks at all times.
- Health Screening – If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised by Public Health to self isolate, you won’t be able to attend.
- Pre-ordering concessions – We have a convenient pre-order service at the bar, available at select performances. Order your drinks for intermission before the show starts and skip the line up during the break!
- Feel free to contact us at 506-458-8344 if you have any questions about your upcoming visit. Enjoy the performance!