2021 Ultimate Pass Pick-up
Harvest Ultimate Passes can now be picked up from Harvest Central (Garrison General Store Sea Can) on the corner of Queen St. and Carleton St. in downtown Fredericton.
August 30 – September 4th
Mon – Fri; 11am-6pm
September 5th – September 11th
Tuesday – Friday: 11am-6pm
September 12-September 18
Wed – Sat: 11am-10pm
Tickets and passes can be purchased online at https://harvestmusicfest.ticketpro.ca/ by calling 1-888 311-9090.
Please note: Tickets and Passes are not available for purchase in person or by phone at the Harvest office.
Ticket Buying Best Practices
Here are some best practices for online ticket buying:
- The ticket buying link is: https://harvestmusicfest.ticketpro.ca/ (note: do NOT put www. before the web address).
- Create your Ticketpro account and/or retrieve your account password before July 16th in order to purchase. Signing up before the on-sale will save you time when purchasing passes, as all you will have to do is sign in with your username and password. You can create your account, or reset your password on an existing account if needed, here: secure.ticketpro.ca/?lang=en/#myprofile
- Transactions must be completed within 12 minutes. Please note: putting tickets in your purchase basket does not “reserve” tickets indefinitely; it only reserves your tickets for 12 minutes, so you have time to complete the transaction.
- There is a limit of eight (8) Ultimate Passes per customer.
- There is a limit of eight (8) tickets per show, per customer.
- Please note: ticket prices do not include taxes or fees.
- Please do not use multiple devices at once to purchase tickets and passes.
- Refrain from using Back and Forward buttons in the browser. Those buttons only display screens that have been displayed previously, but do not necessarily reflect the present ticket/pass availability.
- Confirmation emails are sent after your purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 15 minutes of your purchase, check your junk mail. If your confirmation is not there then you may have provided an incorrect email address. You can verify the information you’ve provided by accessing your account with this link: secure.ticketpro.ca/#myprofile
- Virtual Waiting Room – If you arrive on the website before tickets are on sale, or if there is high demand for tickets or passes, Ticketpro will welcome you into a Virtual Waiting Room. When the sale begins, you will be assigned a place in the ticket-buying queue, and will have the opportunity to buy when it is your turn. Check out this video to learn more about Ticketpro’s Virtual Waiting Room.
Information for 2020 Ultimate Passholders
If you are an Ultimate Passholder please remember to make your decision by July 9th on how you would like to use your pass this year. Remember to make your option by July 9th by completing the survey we sent on June 28th.
1. Redeem Your 2020 Ultimate Pass for Harvest 2021: You can redeem your 2020 Ultimate Pass to attend this year’s festival. Your Ultimate Pass will give you access to all the Blues Tent shows with special discounts for all of our Playhouse shows. You will need to respond to this survey to redeem your 2020 Ultimate Pass for a Harvest 2021 Ultimate Pass. You have until July 9th to decide if you wish to redeem your pass for this year’s festival. If we do not hear from you by July 9th, we will assume you are rolling it over for Harvest 2022.
2. Roll Your 2020 Ultimate Pass Over to Harvest 2022: Harvest is happy to honour your Ultimate Passes in 2022! If you choose to roll your Ultimate Pass over, let us know by responding to the survey you want to roll over to Harvest 2022. You are still allowed to purchase tickets for Harvest 2021 if you roll your 2020 Ultimate Pass over to Harvest 2022. We hope to see you there!
3. Refund Your 2020 Ultimate Pass: If you don’t want to roll your pass over to Harvest 2022, you are able to request a refund for your Ultimate Pass(es). To request a refund, please contact Ticketpro at email@example.com or by calling Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090. All refund requests for your 2020 Ultimate Pass(es) must be requested by August 30, 2021, if no request is received, we will roll your 2020 Ultimate Pass(es) over to Harvest 2022.